Public Job Posting
Motion Graphics Designer
Create motion graphics for various assets to be included in video trailers, social media, gameplay and more
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement logos and titles to be animated for game previews and advertisements.
- Design high-quality motion graphics, title sequences, and video clips for all forms of media.
- Create a variety of short form animations.
- Work with an eclectic team of Producers, artists and engineers to deliver compelling graphics for a variety of projects.
- Develop and Maintain motion graphics templates and assets for everything from video games to educational material.
- Collaborate with creative teams to help visualize and develop dynamic animations to be featured in a vast array of projects.
- 2d design skills.
- Ability to work in a team based environment with an eclectic group of creatives.
- Adaptability to expanding or restricting projects.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors degree and 2+ years of related experience.
- Previous knowledge of animation production.
- Functional understanding of in After Effects.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, an Arcvale recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Arcvale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.