As an environment artist, you will help bring backgrounds and environments to life in everything from video games to educational content. You will help define and maintain the artistic vision as set forth by the art director.
• Ability to create concept art for architecture and props.
• Knowledge of hand painted style and architecture fundamentals.
• Quality control for art assets, providing detailed feedback and approvals to art team to deliver quality assets to the development team.
• Create benchmark art assets and best practices guides.
• Actively participate in team art discussions, critiques, and reviews.
• 1+ years of experience as an environment artist.
• Experience lighting environments and a grasp of architecture fundamentals.
• Knowledgeable about modern texturing workflows.
• Experience working with as well as mentoring other artists.
• Ability to collaborate closely with other artists and design teams.