Public Job Posting
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented developer, who is excited to create innovative experiences for a wide variety of projects. If you find development to be the most exciting part of the creation process and want to participate in the emergence of the next big the company, we would love to hear from you! Arcvale values creative thinking, community, and the ability to collaborate with an expansive group of individuals as we strive towards excellence in everything we create.
The Senior Software Engineer will develop new features and systems for an expanse of different projects while coordinating with team leads and other employees across different disciplines. Everyone on our team makes an impact and the ideal candidate will have a passion for working with others and creating the most ideal experience. Arcvale offers a fun, creative, and technically challenging environment with a host of learning opportunities and infinite room to grow!
• Work closely with artists, designers, and engineers to deliver each client’s vision of their project.
• Collaborate with other designers on the implementation of features and systems from start to finish
• Developing prototypes for new tools and projects.
• Implement UI that meets the requirements and assists other project teams with use.
• Support content creation pipelines, tool development, and workflow improvements
• Build performant, sustainable, and maintainable technologies and code
• Ensure scalable features and systems that are flexible, and easy to use
• Coordinate with server engineers on simulation and network efficiency
• Established programming skills
• 2+ years of relevant professional experience in software development
• Experience with the Unity or similar platforms, performance analysis, and code optimization
• Experience with implementing features in a client/server environment
• Ability to effectively communicate with artists, designers, and other engineers
• Verbal and written communication skills